- First of remember that all utensils must be dry or the chocolate will separate.
- On very low heat, place the cacao butter and coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of hot water and melt slowly.
- Once melted, add raw cacao powder (the chocolate should be runny and easy to pour, so add the cacao slowly to make sure it doesn’t get too thick) and sea salt and mix well – I’ve found that using a metal whisk gives the best result.
- Add the sweetener of choice, taste, and add more if you prefer a sweeter taste.
- When the mixture suits your taste, add your fillings of choice into the silicone mould (can be left out) and pour the chocolate into the mould using a spoon and place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour or so.