- Place all the cake ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until everything is well mixed.
- If the mixture is too dry, simply add more water and if it’s too wet, add more oats or shredded coconut
- Place the mixture into your container of choice lined with baking paper and pack it in tight and flat and place in the freezer for 1/2 hour or so
- While the cake sits in the freezer you can prepare the chocolate sauce. On very low heat, place the coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of water and melt slowly. Once melted add raw cacao powder and mix well. Add the sweetener of choice, taste, and add more if you prefer a sweeter taste. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cake and add your toppings of choice, I added some chopped almonds and hazelnuts.
- And you are done, enjoy! I served the cake with fresh strawberries and skyr mixed with a little honey (similar to quark or Greek yoghurt).